XXXVII REUNION ANUAL DE LA SOCIEDAD DE FARMACOLOGÍA DE CHILE
XXX REUNION ANUAL DE LA SOCIEDAD CHILENA DE CIENCIAS FISIOLÓGICAS
XI REUNION ANUAL DE LA SOCIEDAD CHILENA DE NEUROCIENCIA
HOTEL ENJOY, COQUIMBO, CHILE
22-25 SEPTEMBER 2015
CALL FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE
SYMPOSIUM OF YOUNG NEUROSCIENTISTS
The Sociedad Chilena de Neurociencia (SCN) calls doctoral thesis students and postdocs to apply to participate in the “Young Neuroscientists Symposium” of this Congress. Participants in this very special symposium will be selected by contest, according to their merits.
1) Those awarded the four available slots will receive full fellowships, which will cover registration, all transfers and stay at the Enjoy Hotel during the Congress.
2) One of the four fellowships will be awarded to an applicant with residence in any Latin American country besides Chile. The other three will be given to applicants with residence in Chile. Exceptionally and depending on the merits of the applicants, the SCN may decide to modify the proportion of slots assigned to residents in or out of Chile, within the total of four.
3) All the works to be presented must have been mostly carried out in the country of residence.
4) Only one applicant from the same laboratory or collaborative research group may be awarded.
1) Submit one abstract of no more than 250 words (name, title and affiliation do not count), in English. The text may be slightly modified before the abstract submission deadline of the Congress (to be announced)
2) The presentations must be in English.
3) Curriculum vitae including personal data such as: full name, nationality, date and place of birth, place of residence, research experience, affiliation, awards and honors, publications, meeting presentations and any other relevant information.
4) Students must submit a certificate from the corresponding doctoral program and the postdoctoral fellows must present a letter from their supervisors confirming their posdoctoral positions.
5) Letter of reference from the thesis advisor or postdoctoral supervisor including certification that the applicant is fully capable of giving his or her presentation fluently in English.
Deadline to apply: July 30, 2015.
Applications and required documents must be sent by e-mail to the following address:
Dr. Juan Bacigalupo, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Sociedad Chilena de Neurociencia